Tamura Elsold Flux
TAMURA ELSOLD Flux
TAMURA ELSOLD offers a complete range of high-quality fluxes, manufactured for the highest demands in the industry.
In addition to the solder alloy, the flux is the most important factor for reliable quality in the soldering process.
It must prepare the surface to be soldered for the soldering process and promote its wetting.
The flux should be largely evaporated after soldering without leaving resistance-reducing and corrosive residues on the PCBs.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions with water-based or bio-ethanol-based fluxes
- Water-based - always the most environmentally friendly solution, e.g. our 3007 NC (ORL0)
- BIO-ethanol based - 70% CO2 savings through ethanol made from renewable raw materials:
- Highest quality and safety, as known from standard solvents (IPA), easiest change without process adjustments.
- Many fluxes containing alcohol as BIO ethanol variant on request.