Clear lacquer / acrylic lacquer electronics, 400ml
- Clearcoat for insulation, sealing and sealing
- PLASTIC is a quick-drying, colorless, transparent acrylic lacquer and suitable as a corrosion protection coating for printed circuit boards
- PLASTIC has excellent insulating properties and protects against moisture and inorganic, acidic and alkaline vapours
- PLASTIC has a permanently good adhesion. Can be used in the temperature range between -70° C and +100° C and can be briefly exposed to temperatures up to a maximum of 120° C.
- The paint is solderable and allows repair on printed circuit boards. Guarantees the permanent protection of printed circuit boards, can be used for re-insulating coils and as a universal clear coat for metal, paper, signs, etc.
- PLASTIC adheres to metal, plastic, wood, cardboard, glass, etc. It does not drip and contains a UV indicator for quality control
- PLASTIC complies with MIL-I-460580 "Type Acrylic Resin"
- Spray can
Content: 400 ml
12 cans per box
Larger containers on request: also available in 1 litre and 5 litre
This product is a limited quantity in accordance with transport regulations.